Saturday, December 17, 2005

Reader's poll--Please Respond!

All right kids, we are over a week into this blogging thing, and there has been a smattering of feedback from some of you, but I was hoping to find out more. If you could please respond to the following questionnaire, I would greatly appreciate it:
1) The posting I have enjoyed the most is:
2) The posting I have enjoyed the least is:
3) The topics have been:
4) The writing has been:
5) The character/personality that I would most like to hear more about is :
6) I enjoy the postings more when they are a) about somebody, b) about sports, c) about whatever sick thought is in your mind, d) cruel and biting, e) feel good stories (choose as many as you like)
7) You post too frequently/not frequently enough
8) The quality of writing is a) improving, b)deteriorating, c)remaining consistently good, d)remaining consistently bad
9) I check this blog a) daily, b) more than three times a week, c) 1-3 times a week, d) this is my first visit
10) The topic that I would like for you to write about next is:

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey. I hope to keep this interesting if at all possible. By the way, there is an actual posting from this morning if any of you haven't read it yet. Please see It's The Hap-hapiest Time of the Year below.
Josh G

9 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously, though, I have immensely enjoyed your blog so far. I check it every day, and Aaron and I usually have a good conversation, chuckle or smile over it. Your writing is terrific, your humor is Mark Twain-ish,.and your topics to date havc been interesting. Please keep it up!

 
At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the blog. My favorites are the ones that recount our days at home. You make it sound so much more exciting than it seemed at the time. I think your an unbelievable writer and that you have truely missed your calling. You should get out of the hotel business and spend time at home in your office and just write! ( If we had an office!) Keep up the good work!

 
At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your blog is awesome! I like reading all of it! (Family, football, your "sick thoughts", all of it) I read it about 3 times a week. Your writing flows very well and is interesting from beginning to end! I wish I had the skills that you do! Keep up the good work! I'll keep reading!

 
At 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you didn't remind me of what a pain-in-the-ass I am , what reason would there remain for living a few more decades- besides which, your writing really is great, so who cares if your English teacher doesn't care for your opinions. We are faithful readers, learning more about you and everyone who dares to still associate with you.

 
At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1) The posting I have enjoyed the most is:various family postings
2) The posting I have enjoyed the least is: sports ppostings, but that's not a surprise
3) The topics have been: entertaining
4) The writing has been: excellent
5) The character/personality that I would most like to hear more about are: family memebers
6) I enjoy the postings more when they are a) about somebody, b) about sports, c) about whatever sick thought is in your mind, d) cruel and biting, e) feel good stories (choose as many as you like)a, c, e
8) The quality of writing is a) improving, b)deteriorating, c)remaining consistently good, d)remaining consistently bad c
9) I check this blog a) daily, b) more than three times a week, c) 1-3 times a week, d) this is my first visit a)
10) The topic that I would like for you to write about next is:

 
At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matey's and Chocolate madness.
This one
Cool
Great
The kids, etc. Everything
C
Both
C
B
Kim,
Now do you remember the questions?

 
At 6:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written, (your father told me to say that) but in all honesty it is well done. I'll send Chris's email to your Dad and you can drop him a line he would like to hear from you.

 
At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1) Sports my friend. The golf post was terrific and I loved the last 2 on football. But then I am nowhere near intelligent enough to discuss anything of more importance.
2) I can't remember.
3) A wonderful array
4) Well done. You should write a movie about an overweight ex-restaurant mgr, a one armed gay minority who is dating an elderly German wacko and there plans to see the mid west in a winnebago. Just an idea.
5) Uhhh, probably the German wacko.
6) b
7) You post a fine amount for my taste. I will read them when I darn well feel like it. Post away circus boy:)
8) c
9) c
10) see # 4.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home